[HERO] Ano oozora ni todoku made
I believe hitotsu no ashita he hey
[ALL] Come on let's go everybody oh we share the music
I believe hitotsu no ashita he hey
[ALL] Come on let's go everybody oh we share the music
[XIAH] We share the music
[ALL] Come on let's go baby baby oh we share the one dream
[ALL] Come on let's go baby baby oh we share the one dream
[XIAH] Woooohhh!!
[ALL] Come on let's go everybody oh we share the good times
[ALL] Come on let's go everybody oh we share the good times
[MAX] We share the Good times
[ALL] Come on let's go baby baby oh we share the one world
[ALL] Come on let's go baby baby oh we share the one world
[MAX] Noow!!
[YUNHO] Kurayami mayoikomi tesaguride nazo toki
[XIAH] Yukisaki miezuni tachidomaru toki
[YUNHO] Umm you and me yes kimochi wakachiau sekaini
[XIAH] Michibiki I feel the beat arukidashiteku oh yeah
[ALL] Share the music
[YUNHO] Kurayami mayoikomi tesaguride nazo toki
[XIAH] Yukisaki miezuni tachidomaru toki
[YUNHO] Umm you and me yes kimochi wakachiau sekaini
[XIAH] Michibiki I feel the beat arukidashiteku oh yeah
[ALL] Share the music
[YOOCHUN] itsudatte
[ALL] Share the one dream
[ALL] Share the one dream
[YOOCHUN] shinjiatte
[ALL] Share the good times
[ALL] Share the good times
[YOOCHUN] te tsunaide
[ALL] Share the one world now!
[HERO] Ano oozora ni todoku made
[ALL] Share the one world now!
[HERO] Ano oozora ni todoku made
nandodemo boku ha yukunda
Ima koso koeteyukou
Ima koso koeteyukou
I believe
hitotsu no ashita he yeah yeah...
[ALL] Come on let's go everybody oh we share
the music
[XIAH] We share the music
[ALL] Come on let's go baby baby oh we share the one world
[ALL] Come on let's go baby baby oh we share the one world
[MAX] Wooowww!!
[YOOCHUN] Oikake owarete mebiusu no wa no ue
[MAX] Chikazuki maemuki nee share shitaiyo style
[YOOCHUN] Hajimaru hirogaru souzou ijyou kono flavor
[MAX] Karada juu I feel so good jiyuu nareru oh yeah
[ALL] Share the music
[MAX] Chikazuki maemuki nee share shitaiyo style
[YOOCHUN] Hajimaru hirogaru souzou ijyou kono flavor
[MAX] Karada juu I feel so good jiyuu nareru oh yeah
[ALL] Share the music
[XIAH] tookutatte
[ALL] Share the one dream
[ALL] Share the one dream
[XIAH] Style atte
[ALL] Share the good times
[ALL] Share the good times
[XIAH] souwaratte
[ALL] Share the one world now!
[ALL] Share the one world now!
[MAX] Mienai kabe no
Mukoukawa ni
matteiru kimi ga itanda
Mousuguni todokukara
Mousuguni todokukara
I believe
hitotsu no sekai he yeah yeah...
[ALL] Come on let's go everybody oh we share
the music
[ALL] Come on let's go baby baby oh we share the one dream
[ALL] Come on let's go everybody oh we share the good times
[ALL] Come on let's go baby baby oh we share the one world
[ALL] Come on let's go baby baby oh we share the one dream
[ALL] Come on let's go everybody oh we share the good times
[ALL] Come on let's go baby baby oh we share the one world
[HERO] Ano oozora ni todoku made
nandodemo boku ha yukunda
Ima koso koeteyukou
Ima koso koeteyukou
I believe
hitotsu no ashita he yeah yeah...
[MAX +ALL] Mienai kabe no
[MAX +ALL] Mienai kabe no
Mukoukawa ni
matteiru kimi ga itanda
Mousuguni todokukara
Mousuguni todokukara
I believe
hitotsu no sekai he yeah yeah...
[ALL] Come on let's go everybody oh we share the music
[ALL]Come on let's go baby baby oh we share the one dream
[ALL] Come on let's go everybody oh we share the good times
[ALL] Come on let's go baby baby oh we share the one world
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar